BMW has officially released details of the all-new 5-Series Touring. The 2011 BMW 5-Series Touring features the same bold profile of the recently updated 5-Series sedan, but it naturally offers a longer roofline and far more space in the rear cargo area for buyers that require far more versatility. Power is supplied via a 204 horsepower or 306 horsepower inline six cylinder gasoline engine. All models are mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Unfortunately, U.S. buyers may not see the Touring model due to the flexibility of the all-new 5-Series Gran Turismo. But with an increasing interest in versatile hatchback vehicles, the Touring might still make it here yet.
* * *
Read more BMW news right here. Subscribe now.
More From Import RPM:
- New BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe to Take on the A7
- Nissan’s Vision Gran Turismo Concept Hints at Future GT-R
- The All-New Behemoth 2011 Infiniti QX56
- Speed And Safety: The All-New Volvo S60 Race Car
- Sleek, Athletic, Efficient: The 2011 Audi A7 Sportback
Did you enjoy this article? Please subscribe to this import car blog via RSS or via EMAIL to receive all the updates!